Most Telemedicine and/or Behavioral Health access involves a consultation fee/deductible/co-pay. The services you can sign up for are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with a $0 consultation fee/deductible/co-pay for both Telemedicine and Behavioral Health.
This service provides access by phone, phone app or computer to English and Spanish speaking doctors, and is available to you and up to 7 additional family members for one low fee $12.15 per month fee, saving time, money, and worry. There are no other associated costs ($0) for these services. The only other expense could be for a prescription. Any pharmacy and RX card can be used to fill a prescription. Just a reminder Behavioral Health is also included. These services are month to month with no long term commitment.
24-7 Telemedicine Benefits Free and Unlimited- $0 out of pocket expenses for all consultations.
Saves Time- Online doctor visits convenient and almost immediate.
Saves Money- Telemedicine reduces costly and unnecessary office visits, urgent care visits, and emergency room visits. Common conditions for which medication may be prescribed:
Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Cold and Flu, Constipation, Diarrhea, Rashes, Infections, Small Wound, Sinus Conditions, Shingles, Heartburn, Hemorrhoids, Urinary Tract Infection, Heartburn, Nausea, Skin Inflammations, Sore Throat, Sports Injuries, Fever, Headache, Joint Aches and Pains, Pink Eye, Minor Pediatric, Ailments, COVID-19, Second Opinions, 1st Opinions
- You will have access to English or Spanish speaking doctors.
- 24/7/365 Nationwide access to board-certified licensed physicians.
- The services phone app and website available in English or Spanish.
- Service available to anyone living in the U.S.A or P.R.
- Includes up to 7 additional dependents.
- $0 consultation cost for all medical consultations.
Behavioral Health Benefits
- 24/7 availability to Master’s Level Counselors.
- $0 Consultation Fee to the member (other than monthly fee).
- Immediate crisis support.
- Comprehensive problem assessment and resolution.
- Supportive counseling and subsequent sessions.
- 100 percent follow up with the original counselor.
- Custom referral (if needed) to medical, behavioral health plans or local community resources.
To learn more about Telemedicine FAQ Included Behavioral Health benefit FAQ
Obtain Telemedicine and Behavioral Health for one low monthly fee!
$12.15 per month for your entire family
Day one order confirmation email from OnCall,
1-2 business day(s) email confirmation from access a doctor.