ENROLL IN MYTELEMEDICINE SERVICES offered by OnCall
Monthly Membership Programs (with monthly recurring payments)
that covers the entire household
OnCall has partnered with MyTelemedicine to offer two powerful virtual Telemedicine products for individuals, businesses, and organizations. Access A Doctor and Telephonic Counseling and Support.
Access A Doctor (by MyTelemedicine)
MyTelemedicine offers virtual visits with a board-certified physician via telephone, cell phone, website or mobile apps. Telemedicine can provide a powerful solution to gain medical access for non-emergency medical needs. Telemedicine providers indicate that they can treat approximately 70% of the conditions that would require the patient to otherwise use a primary care physician, urgent care or emergency room from the comfort of their home or office. Better yet, you can gain access to the physician within two hours, but normally less than 30 minutes AND there is:
NO consultation charge for the virtual visit.
When should you use Telemedicine
- If you cannot reach your primary care physician.
- If you need a short-term prescription refill.
- If you have young children and are unable to see a doctor.
- If it’s after your doctors normal business hours.
- When you’re on vacation or traveling away from home.
- If you have a specific health-related question.
- If you’re not sure you need to go to an urgent care center or ER.
- If you cannot afford to take time off of work.
- As a higher-quality, lower-cost alternative to walk-in clinics.
The only cost of the program is the monthly access fee associated with each product.
The programs available are listed below. Each of these programs provides the member access to the virtual visits for the entire members’ household. That’s right. By paying the small monthly fee associated with the program below, your entire household can get access to the doctor on your schedule not on the doctor’s schedule.
Behavioral Health (Telephonic Counseling and Support)
Telephonic Counseling provides confidential, unlimited telephonic consultation counseling and referral services for members including:
- 24/7 availability to Master’s Level Counselors.
- No Co-Pay or fee to the member.
- Immediate crisis support.
- Comprehensive problem assessment and resolution.
- Supportive counseling and subsequent sessions.
- 100 percent follow up with the original counselor.
- Custom referral (if needed) to medical, behavioral health plans or local community resources.
This valuable service can be added to the MyTelemedicine Access A Doctor service and included in the small monthly access fee for the program.
To learn more about the Telephonic Counseling and Support service you may CLICK HERE.
Monthly Telemedicine Benefit Program
- Access a Doctor when you need it most.
- $0 consultation charge for the doctor.
- Membership for your entire household.
- Will save time and money on unnecessary & expensive Emergency room or Urgent Care Visits
- Will have peace of mind that you have a Doctor on call 24/7
- Can use this service from where you live, work, or when traveling
- Won’t have to sit in a waiting room full of sick people.
- Just pay a small recurring monthly membership fee (shown above)
- US Licensed and Certified Physicians available by phone, website or mobile phone app.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH (TELEPHONIC COUNSELING)
- 24/7 availability to Master’s Level Counselors
- No co-pay or fee to the member (other than the monthly fee included in the price above).
- Immediate crisis support.
- Comprehensive problem assessment and resolution
- Supportive counseling and subsequent sessions
- 100 percent follow up with the original counselor
- Custom referral (if needed) to medical, behavioral health plans, or local community resources.
You have trouble getting an appointment with your existing doctor and you don’t want to miss time at work by sitting in an urgent care or ER waiting room.
Online doctor visit convenient, immediate and saves time. No long waits to get in to see a doctor and no time off of work.
Telehealth reduces costly and unnecessary office visits, urgent care visits and emergency room visits. Online consultations are usually lower than a co-pay.
For people who travel, work in rural locations or live in underserved cities, Telehealth can sometimes mean receiving care or not.
Patients have more options with Telehealth. They can speak to a physician, a pediatrician, or even a behavioral therapist.
QUICK AND EFFECTIVE VIRTUAL CARE